Going fat isn't just a fun way to ride—it's a ride revolution. The security and control that the wheel system found on our Fatboy provides is unparalleled. You get dramatically more traction, grip, and floatation than with traditional mountain tires, all without sacrificing much to climbing efficiency. The end result is easy to explain—you have way more fun. And to make sure of it, we built the Fatboy with a durable list of components that are low-maintenance and eager to perform season after season. Have more fun—go fat.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- Our Stout XC Pro one-by crankset features a forged alloy construction that provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
|CHAIN||KMC X10L, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||PF30, sealed cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 30mm alloy spindle, 100mm spindle width, 28T, 76mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7 Type 2.1, long cage, 10-speed|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, tapered steerer, 135mm hub spacing, open QR dropouts|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC 135, disc, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC 190, Hi Hi disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, black, 14g|
|RIMS||Stout XC, hookless alloy, single wall, 90mm inner width, sleeve joint, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Ground Control Fat, Control casing, 120 TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, 26x4.6""|
|REAR TIRE||Ground Control Fat, Control casing, 120 TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, 26x4.6""|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized Alloy, 3D forged, 4-bolt, 6-degree|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 740mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, i-Spec compatible, 180mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic, reach adjust, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, i-Spec compatible, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon platform w/reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 aluminum, fully-butted tubing w/smooth welds, tapered head tube, post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice