Playful handling, climbing efficiency, and durable design— the Camber 650b has it all. It blends all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing prowess that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our M5 alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in blending light weight, rigidity, and durability in one package. At both ends of the bike, you'll find a little extra travel to deliver 130mm of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. For the build, we selected components that focus on strength and performance, like a custom SRAM double-ring crankset and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. It's the only trail bike you'll ever need.
- A 650bx2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock provides 130mm of responsive travel, rebound adjust for fine-tuned performance, and a lockout for maximum efficiency on climbs.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- The RockShox Recon Silver 650b features 130mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a PopLoc remote lockout for the climbs.
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM GXP XR, 73mm|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1255, GXP spindle, 10-speed, 36/22T, 104mm BCD spider|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-920, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore Shadow, 9-speed, SGS long cage|
|FORK||RockShox Recon Silver 650b, Solo Air spring, 130mm travel, TurnKey compression adjust, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 8-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|RIMS||Alex XD, 650b, 24/28h|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3""|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, S/M: 180mm rotor, L/XL: 200mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, S/M: 160mm rotor, L/XL: 180mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 9/16"", loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings|
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail 650b Geometry, threaded BB, 142mm dropouts, internal shift cable routing, w/ Taco Blade, 130mm travel|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice