Amira SL4 Sport
The Amira SL4 Sport is a bike born to race and take you to that next level of riding and features tough and reliable components and wheels to get you to the start line. Sprinting, climbing, tempo training rides with the group—it's the dream bike for women with competitive hearts and bodies. Its stiff, snappy, and responsive ride quality comes via the carbon frame and fork, making the Amira a high-performance machine that'll help you reach your goals at speeds that'll turn heads.
- Climb fast and sprint with confidence thanks to the Amira’s stiff and lightweight, Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame. It delivers a responsive and agile ride quality—one that can be felt as you climb, descend, or attack the field.
- Experience no compromise on power and fit with Women’s Competitive Geometry. This frame geo takes into account female anatomy and differences in size and power outputs, and is engineered to deliver high-performance without sacrificing ride quality.
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough Axis 2.0 wheels are a smooth-rolling, great-value package.
- Enjoy true handling precision, even on the most technical of descents with the full-monocoque, Specialized FACT carbon fork.
|CHAIN||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||FSA Gossamer Pro, BB30, 50/34T|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Oura Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails,155mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized Comp Carbon, single bolt|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Women's Comp, shallow drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach|
|STEM||Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS 2.0|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||S-Works Turbo, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|REAR TIRE||S-Works Turbo, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS 2.0|
|FRONT BRAKE||AXIS 2.0|
|REAR BRAKE||AXIS 2.0|
|PEDALS||Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.6mm|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-3/8"" lower, integrated Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque|
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, FACT construction, Women's Competitive Geometry, women's layup w/ tapered head tube, OSBB|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice