The idea of a perfect road is a myth, as there's always a chip, a crack, a rough patch—you name it. But with our all-new Roubaix Elite, you'll be taming wild asphalt without any extra effort. This is how road bikes were always meant to be. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, disc brakes, and ultra-tough Axis Elite Disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Alba 2D crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads, and it also features supreme ramping for precise shifts between rings.
- Comes equipped with a 40lbs spring (color: yellow, weight: firm) installed, and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 25lbs (color: black, weight: medium) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|FRAME||FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|TAPE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|REAR WHEEL||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|REAR TYRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Roubaix - Geometry
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Centre to Top||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|