Fatboy Pro Trail
When it comes to trail riding, traction, floatation, and control are the name of the game. So it comes as no surprise to us that we're seeing more and more trail riders getting rowdy on fat bikes these days, which is why we created our Fatboy Pro Trail specifically for trail riding. It features a durable and efficient carbon one-by drivetrain and powerful Shimano brakes that'll stop on a dime. And to soak bumps, hits, and chatter, we equipped this Fatboy with an air sprung suspension fork from RockShox. Go faster, go fatter.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- A Race Face Next SL carbon one-by crankset provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- The RockShox Bluto RL fork is air sprung for smooth, plush travel, while featuring strong and stiff 32mm alloy stanchions and an external rebound adjust for on-the-fly fine-tuning of your suspension performance.
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Race Face Next SL, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X01,11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM X1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01 Type 2.1, 11-speed, carbon cage|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC 150, Hi Lo disc, double-sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC 190, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, butted, 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, black|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 120TPI, folding bead, 26x4.6"|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post BlackLite, alien head design, single bolt head, w/ remote adjust lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7075 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FORK||RockShox Bluto RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damping,external rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, mag lowers, 32mm alloy stanchions, disc mount, QR 15mm thru-axle for 150mm hub spacing|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, metallic pads w/ fins, Ice-Tech rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XT, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc, metallic pads w/ fins, Ice-Tech rotor|
|PEDALS||Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge, 4.5mm removable pins|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Command Post, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Fatboy - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||754mm||786mm||812mm||840mm|
|Fork Length (full)||467mm||467mm||467mm||467mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||576mm||603mm||625mm||650mm|