If having fun for the sake of having fun sounds appealing to you, "going fat" will change the way you ride forever. The security and control that the wheel system found here on our Fatboy SE provides is unparalleled. You get dramatically more traction, grip, and floatation than with traditional mountain tires, all without sacrificing much to climbing efficiency. The end result is easy to explain—you have way more fun. And to make sure of it, we built the Fatboy with a durable, no-nonsense list of components that are low-maintenance and eager to perform season after season.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- Our alloy fork with air-formed legs is lightweight and pairs up perfectly with the fat wheel system to soak up trail chatter and bumps.
- A custom Samox 2x10 crankset features an alloy construction to provide a crankset that offers up strength, durability, and plenty of gear range for climbing.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
|GABEL||Specialized, alloy, air-formed legs, tapered alloy steerer, 135mm hub spacing, open QR dropouts|
|FELGEN||Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h|
|VORDERREIFEN||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 26x4.6"|
|HINTERREIFEN||Specialized Ground Control Fat, 60TPI, wire bead, 26x4.6"|
|SPEICHEN||Stainless, 14g, black|
|SCHLÄUCHE||Standard, Presta valve|
|VORDERRADNABE||Specialized Stout XC 135, Hi Hi disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, bolt-on axle, 32h|
|HINTERRADNABE||Specialized Stout XC 190, Hi Hi disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h|
|PEDALE||Nylon, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors|
KURBELN & KETTENBLÄTTER
|INNENLAGER||Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge|
|SCHALTWERK||SRAM X5, 10-speed, long cage|
|KASSETTE||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|KURBELGARNITUR||Specialized Stout XC, forged alloy, 2x10, PF30, Cr-Mo spindle, 36/22T, 104mm BCD spider|
|SCHALTHEBEL||SRAM X5, 2x10, trigger|
|KETTE||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|UMWERFER||SRAM X5, 2x10, low direct mount|
COCKPIT & SITZEN
|SATTELSTÜTZE||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm|
|LENKER||Specialized Stout XC, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|LENKERGRIFFE||Specialized Body Geometry XCT Contour, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on|
|SATTEL||Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm|
|VORBAU||Specialized Stout, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HINTERRADBREMSE||Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, IS type, 160mm rotor|
|BREMSHEBEL||Tektro, mechanical disc|
|VORDERRADBREMSE||Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|STEUERSATZ||1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|RAHMEN||Specialized M4 aluminum, fully-butted tubing w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, post-mount disc dropouts, 190mm rear hub spacing, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Spezifikationen sind aufgrund von Modifikationen oder Verbesserungen Anderungen vorbehalten