Bringing serious value to the table, the Turbo Levo Comp Carbon pairs a lightweight carbon front triangle with an M5 alloy rear end and decks that chassis out with a decidedly smart mix of components that include a RockShox Lyrik fork, 4-piston SRAM Guide RE brakes, and X-Fusion Manic dropper post.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29 suspension fork with 150mm of travel.
- The Levo Comp Carbon is all about delivering the best possible bang for your buck. Example? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle yet kept costs down with the addition of an M5 alloy rear end. That combination yields a bike that is not only light, but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- With its stout chassis and smooth DebonAir air spring and renowned Charger damper, the Lyrik Select RC is the perfect complement to the hard-charging Levo.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
|CHAIN||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|CHAINRINGS||32T, custom steel|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|REAR SHOCK||RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|SADDLE||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|FRAME||FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
Turbo Levo FSR - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||577mm||600mm||631mm||664mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.04°||74.79°||74.48°||74.14°|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||781mm||787mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|