With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 45kph, the Turbo S is the ultimate e-bike. Coupled with powerful Shimano XT disc brakes and high-capacity battery, the Turbo S will take you places you never dreamed—and damn fast too.
- Its tough and elegant alloy frame with Performance Geometry makes riding at speed feel just as safe and natural as a non electric assist bike.
- The custom Turbo alloy fork is built tough for the higher speeds and includes fender and rack mounts to make sure you can ride no matter the weather.
- The custom Turbo SC Specialized motor is the most powerful version available and capable of smooth and rapid accelerations in any conditions.
- The Turbo Clean Cockpit puts all the controls at your thumb tips with an illuminated display and regenerative braking options to help keep your battery charged up in a pinch.
- The Turbo's integrated down tube battery has a self-locking key release to prevent theft as well as handy LED power indicators to give you charge levels at a glance.
- Eliminate range anxiety and create/navigate routes with the Mission Control App.
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FSA MegaExo, outer-style|
|CRANKSET||Chainway 2 pc. w/ 3mm alloy bashguard|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano XT, 11-speed, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-40t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 11-speed, SGS cage|
|BATTERY||Turbo Integrated down tube battery, self-locking key release, on-board or off-bike charge capable, LED power indicators, start-up diagnostic feature, magnetic connectors, 691Wh capacity, w/ ANT and Bluetooth|
|USER INTERFACE/REMOTE||Turbo Clean Cockpit, integrated thumb control, illuminated display|
|CHARGER||Custom Specialized, 42V4A, w/ Rosenberger plug|
|MOTOR||Turbo SC Specialized Motor, 500Watt, X12 axle|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm, w/ rear light integration|
|SEATPOST||Specialized alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, dual compound, lock-on|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 36h|
|SPOKES||Front: DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Rear: DT Swiss Alpine 2.34/2.0mm|
|RIMS||Turbo 700c, alloy, double-wall, w/ eyelets, 36h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Nimbus Armadillo, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x45mm|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Nimbus Armadillo, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x45mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XT, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XT, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge, 4.5mm removable pins|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" upper/lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|FORK||Custom Turbo alloy, fender eyelets/Low Rider mounts|
|FRAME||Turbo alloy, smooth welds, speed optimized geometry, fully-integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, 700c, X12 thru-axle dropout, full fender/rack mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Turbo - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||743mm||794mm||827mm||866mm|
|Fork Length (full)||402mm||402mm||402mm||402mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||577mm||595mm||610mm||635mm|