Stix Elite Tail Light
Nº de pieza:
The safety benefits of a versatile tail light for use at night or during the day are huge. And with a spherical lens that directs those lumens more than 1/2 km, even in the brightest California sun, this is our go-to light for the lunch ride. Its six light modes provide multiple options for day or night visibility, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 77 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily via the built-in USB tab that eliminates the need for a charging cable.
- 12 to 68 lumens output.
- Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD center LED for 1/2 km visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility.
- 2.4- to 77-hour runtime.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Six operating modes: Steady High (46 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (68 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.