Peter Sagan’s been chasing rainbows for years—sometimes successfully, and other times, just out of reach. But in the process, he’s become the one rider everyone’s looking for. Sometimes he’s wreaking havoc at the front of the race, but mostly, he’s blending like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we’ve developed two different personalities of Peter’s racing style and transformed them into a collection of products, Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the “star-of-the-show” side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant, silvers with touches of rainbows. Meanwhile, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, “below the radar” Peter with blacks, greys, and rainbows. Of course, each piece uses only the highest quality materials.
It’s time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams—that's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube make a bike that's approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category.
- Seatpost adds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
- Rider-First Engineered™ technology ensures that the Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, all while shedding some serious weight. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks, we scrutinized every single aspect to ensure you're getting the perfect ride.
- Updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|CHAIN||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|FORK||S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|SADDLE||S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD|
|SEAT BINDER||Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
|STEM||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|INNER TUBES||Turbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|REAR TIRE||Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|FRAME||S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon fiber, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Tarmac - Geometría
|Largo de biela||165mm||165mm||170mm||172.5mm||172.5mm||175mm||175mm|
|Largo de avance||70mm||80mm||90mm||100mm||100mm||110mm||110mm|
|Largo de poste de asiento||320mm||320mm||320mm||380mm||380mm||380mm||380mm|
|Ancho de manubrio||360mm||380mm||400mm||420mm||420mm||440mm||440mm|
|Largo de tubo superior, Horizontal||490mm||508mm||531mm||540mm||562mm||577mm||595mm|
|Distancia entre ejes||969mm||973mm||975mm||978mm||990mm||1005mm||1012mm|
|Largo de vaina inferior||410mm||410mm||410mm||410mm||410mm||410mm||410mm|
|Ángulo de tubo de asiento||76°||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Ángulo de tubo de dirección||70.5°||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||431mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||553mm|
|Largo de tubo de dirección||105mm||115mm||126mm||143mm||163mm||190mm||210mm|
|Bike Standover Height||730mm||740mm||755mm||775mm||795mm||826mm||850mm|
|Fork Length, Full||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm|