Comunicado de Specialized sobre COVID-19 Leer aquí
Specialized statement on COVID-19
Contact your local retailer for store hours & COVID-19 safety measures.
Nº de pieza:
When you're rolling smoother, you're rolling faster. And regardless of if you're on the cobbles of Northern France or the chip and seal of your hometown, you'll benefit immensely from the all-new Roubaix Comp. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, ''get on to the suspension thing up front.'' We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Ultegra/105 11-speed shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough DT R460 Disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Zayante 50/34T crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads.
- Comes equipped with a 40lbs spring (color: yellow, weight: firm) installed, and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 25lbs (color: black, weight: medium) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|REAR TIRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|FRONT TIRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|REAR WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra, long cage, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano RS505 disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|TAPE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|STEM||3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano 505 Flat-Mount HYD, resin pads w/fins|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano 505 Flat-Mount HYD, resin pads w/fins|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Every Roubaix has a Roubaix
Roubaix - Geometría
|Largo de biela||170mm||170mm||172.5mm||172.5mm||175mm||175mm|
|Largo de avance||70mm||80mm||90mm||100mm||100mm||110mm|
|Largo de poste de asiento||350mm||350mm||400mm||400mm||400mm||450mm|
|Ancho de manubrio||400mm||420mm||420mm||420mm||440mm||440mm|
|Distancia entre ejes||981mm||987mm||987mm||993mm||1011mm||1018mm|
|Tubo de asiento, Centro de caja pedalera||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Largo de tubo de dirección||90mm||110mm||125mm||150mm||185mm||205mm|
|Largo de tubo superior, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|
|Ángulo de tubo de dirección||72°||72.25°||72.75°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Altura de standover||715.5mm||743mm||762mm||785mm||813mm||844.3mm|
|Rake de horquilla||50mm||50mm||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm|
|Largo de vaina inferior||413mm||413mm||415mm||415mm||418mm||418mm|
|Ángulo de tubo de asiento||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Caída de caja pedalera||77.5mm||77.5mm||76mm||76mm||74.5mm||74.5mm|