Riding a bike shouldn't necessitate wearing a bike ''uniform.'' Sure, we like to fly our cyclist flag as high as the next girl, but sometimes, we just need clothing that gets the job done. Case in point are our Women's Utility Shorts. They're purpose-built for rides, both long and short, but don't put you in the ''look at me, I'm a cyclist'' corner. They're constructed from our wind- and water-resistant VaporRize™ fabrics that are woven for high strength and maximum comfort. In terms of fit, you'll find that they're not your typical shorts. Instead, we granted them a women's cycling-specific cut that moves purposefully with the motions of cycling. Add to this all the bells and whistles, like six pockets and convertible reflective trim, and you have a pair of shorts that are bent on whatever you deem as adventure.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, stretchable, and highly breathable.
- Two front, two rear, one thigh, and one hip pocket are matched with an internal phone lock slot in the front hand pocket to ensure that you have ample room to store all of your ride essentials and electronics.
- Cycling-specific fit and construction complement your movements in the saddle.
- Convertible reflective trim under rear pocket flap increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 11.5" inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34" waist)