Barring freak acts of nature, there's no such thing as a bad day to ride—if you have the right gear, that is. And if you're rolling in our Women's Deflect™ H2O Comp Jacket, you'll be ready to take on whatever Mother Nature has to throw at you. The Deflect ™ H2O Comp jacket is made from our 2.5- layer Deflect™ material that's wind- and water-resistant. Furthering this theme, you'll find that the critical seams have been taped, which prevents the chance of water infiltration at common points of leakage. And along these lines, we've also included wrist seals to keep water from seeping up at the wrist, a coated full front zipper, and a drop tail to deflect wheel-spray. To house your ride essentials, the jacket features a hook-and-loop pocket on the back. And to keep you visible to motorists in low-light conditions, we've also included reflective accents throughout. Lastly, in terms of fit, you'll find that the Comp jacket has our Standard women's cut, so it fits close to the body, while leaving just enough room for light layering.
- Deflect™ 2.5-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements.
- Front venting pockets and a rear zippered pocket increase ventilation and provide secure storage for your ride essentials.
- Watertight, coated main zipper prevents water from seeping in.
- Critically taped seams protects against water infiltration, while providing a comfortable, next-to-skin feel.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from creeping up at the arm openings.
- Pop collar seals out the cold and adds a little extra protection from the elements.
- High-visibility drop tail blocks wheel-spray, while reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is specifically designed for women, and is generous and comfortable, while allowing ample room to layer underneath.