The Specialized Turbo combines speed and style through an innovative electric-assist motor, advanced electronics, and sleek design. Capable of a top speed of 45 Km/h, the Turbo delivers superhuman power to anyone who rides it.
- Oversized alloy fork with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer and Q15 thru-axle dropout is strong and responsive—even at 45kph (27mph)
- Incredibly burly yet sleek and racy alloy frame with Performance Geometry designed for high-speed riding with tapered headtube, fully-integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, thru-axle dropouts and full fender/rack mounts
- Magura MT Carbon hydraulic brakes with carbon levers/clamps and 180mm rotors provide huge braking power and great modulation, provide regenerative charge to battery when engaged
- Direct Drive rear hub motor provides uber efficient power directly where it counts—at the rear wheel—for maximum push and efficiency at both full Turbo speed and on slow hill climbs
- Wireless interface unit with lluminated display to show assist level, battery status, light on/off switch as well as normal bike computer features like speed, time and distance. Illuminated grip remote switch to adjust power level
- Finest quality Li-Ion battery, optimized for our specific motor, pulls maximum power from each cell for outstanding performance and highest efficiency, true 342Wh capacity, specific internal cooling system, superfast charging times