Every key component of the Dolce was specifically selected for the female rider looking to tackle everything from the weekend workout to the upcoming century ride. The Dolce Comp Conpact has an A1 Aluminum frame with women's endurance geometry and Zertz for a responsive, yet forgiving ride. The Shimano 105 compact crankset is renowned for race-ready performance and recreational value.
- FSA Gossamer crankset with integrated MegaExo bottom bracket provides race-ready performance and value, pairs perfectly with the ever-reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain
- A1 alloy frame with women's endurance geometry, hydroformed alloy seatstays and Zertz provides a quick, responsive, yet forgiving ride
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork for precision steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- Specialized Roubaix tape provides non-slip comfort, with an elastomer gel backing for vibration-damping performance
- DT Axis 1.0 wheelset is significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough wheels roll smooth and fast
- Body Geometry Women's Riva 155mm features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort