With a FACT 10r carbon frame, race-optimized geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, and an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio, the CruX Carbon is the fastest cross bike we've ever made. DT CXD wheels, Avid BB7 disc brakes and SRAM Force 10-speed drivetrain complete the uber-tough, race-ready package.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon Disc frame, features cross specific geometry and race features, tapered headtube, and OSBB for greater stiffness, acceleration, efficency and handling on any race course
- All-new FACT carbon disc specific fork with tapered steerer provides ample tire clearance and the best balance of strength, stiffness, and compliance for cyclocross racing
- Durable Axis CXD wheelset designed for disc with wide rim for tire volume and contact, plus sealed cartridge bearing hub
- Specialized Tracer Pro tire with 120 TPI provides reliable traction over all course conditions with fast CX tread
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes for amazing stopping and modulation in any conditions
- SRAM Force 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Featherweight Phenom Comp saddle, tuned for stiffness, built for competition, and with light, super durable hollow Cr-Mo rails