The Work 3 is the bike you never think about. Internal gearing stays good as new even in the worst weather, full fenders make sure you stay the same, the durable frame will take a beating day in, day out, and an upright riding position will have you mastering traffic in no time.
- City tough and light, this Globe A1 Premium Aluminum step-through frame with heads-up position has all the mounts for urban accessories and an integrated kickstand plate
- Straight alloy-blade fork with fender mounts saves weight and adds durability to manage potholes and rough roads
- Alloy, double-wall, 24mm rims are light and strong, with machined sidewalls for sure braking
- Globe commute saddle is soft and supportive for efficient comfort, with center groove for those sensitive areas, and one-piece cover for all-weather resistance
- Alloy Ahead stem features 20-degree rise for heads-up visibility and light weight
- Front hub features steel axle and loose-ball, double-sealed bearings for durability, and theft-resistant quick release for security
- Internal 7-speed Nexus hub for V-Brake means great performance and low-maintenance in any weather