The Work 2 is built for any kind of morning. Twenty-one gears let you crank down after two cups of coffee, or soft pedal when you're still waking up. Stay safe with a bike that responds predictably and soaks up the potholes, and get to work clean with front and rear fenders.
- City tough and light, this Globe A1 Premium Aluminum frame with heads-up position has all the mounts for urban accessories and an integrated kickstand plate
- Alloy, double-wall, 24mm rims are light and strong, with machined sidewalls for sure braking
- Globe commute saddle is soft and supportive for efficient comfort, with center groove for those sensitive areas, and one-piece cover for all-weather resistance
- Alloy Ahead stem features 20-degree rise for heads-up visibility and light weight
- Front hub features steel axle and loose-ball, double-sealed bearings for durability, and theft-resistant quick release for security
- Front and 8-speed rear cassette hubs feature steel axle and loose-ball, double-sealed bearings for durability