Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
You wanted the best, and our Women's SL Race Jersey delivers. It represents everything we know about jersey design, and it checks all the boxes for how a premium jersey should perform. This is the SL Race.
From start to finish, we spared no expense and thought of every detail down to the very last stitch. For the construction, we used our venerable VaporRize™ knit fabrics that provide the optimal blend of moisture management and breathability. We paired this with a compressive performance stretch-knit to give you a fit that's the same as our Evade Skin Suit. Not only this, but the materials we used are incredibly soft against the skin for all-day comfort on the road. And compared to the rest of the SL line, this jersey has some unique features, like our structured back panel and welded "cuffless" sleeve design that improves your aerodynamic profile and overall compressive comfort.
Of course, you'll also find convenient features like three rear pockets, a zippered sweatproof pocket for housing your electronics, and a full-length front zipper. But you'll also get our Slim Fit that makes the SL Race jersey feel painted on, so it follows all of your movements in the saddle without leaving any material bunched or flapping in the wind.
- VaporRize™ lightweight, soft mesh fabric pairs with stretch-woven back panel to tackle moisture management, while providing next to skin compressive comfort.
- Born in our Win Tunnel, the top-of-body patterning is derived from the S-Works Evade GC Skinsuit to give you best-in-class fit and aerodynamic benefit.
- Three standard pockets, and an additional zipper pocket, provide ample space to securely house all of your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper gives you the power to manage ventilation under hard efforts or chilly descents.
- UPF 30+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Women's-specific Slim Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that's ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing.