The Vita Pro enjoys the pure speed of an E5 aluminum road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a frame designed to meet the unique needs of woman riders. The flat bar is perfect for exercising, commuting, or hitting the open road, and the super light and stiff FACT carbon fork— with Zertz—and 2x10 SRAM Apex drivetrain means smooth, fast, and efficient performance.
- FSA alloy compact crank plus SRAM Apex rear derailleur and 10-speed trigger shifter for the latest in lightweight and hassle-free shifting
- Super light, women's E5 fully manipulated alloy frame with women's fitness geometry, and internal routing will keep you ahead of the pack and get you to work with time to spare, rack/fender mounts for added utility
- FACT carbon/alloy fork with alloy crown and steerer, plus Zertz for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Body Geometry Riva women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Women's Body Geometry Contour gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, compatible with integrated bar ends for changing hand position
- New Espoir Sport tire delivers ultimate reliability and durability for training or high-mileage rides
- Race-ready DT Axis 3.0 wheelset is fast and light, fitted with Espoir Elite tire for ultimate reliability and durability for training or high-mileage rides