The Vita Elite X3 enjoys the pure speed of an E5 aluminum road bike with the comfort and confidence that comes from a frame designed to meet the unique needs of woman riders. The hydraulic disc brakes and flat bar make for a diverse ride, and the super light and stiff carbon fork and 2x9 drivetrain means smooth, fast, and efficient performance.
- Super light, women's E5 fully manipulated alloy frame with women's fitness geometry is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- Disc fork with alloy crown and Cr-Mo steerer for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Flak Jacket protection and a grooved tread make the Specialized Nimbus tires perfect for city or open road use, and reflective sidewalls help riders be seen
- FSA triple crank and 9-speed drivetrain provides gearing for any terrain and any load, with precise, reliable action
- Flat alloy handlebars with 31.8mm clamp diameter and 6-degree bend add comfort and confidence to your ride
- Body Geometry Riva women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes with dual pistons and women's shorter reach levers assure precision braking and fit