Tricross Sport the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from trails to commuting to touring, with rack/fender mounts and secondary brake levers. 9-speed Shimano Sora triple components and alloy fork improve gear range and provide lightweight, nimble handling.
- Adjustable alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning, pairs with Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with Freeroad geometry, smooth welds, and internal cable routing for versatility and low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- Lightweight alloy fork is ultra-durable, and the lowrider rack and fender mounts means you can keep the water off and the load well-balanced
- Soft Microfiber tape, shockproof tape minimizes vibration for comfortable, all-day riding
- Tektro secondary brake levers provide easy-access and reliable stopping power with riding with hands on top of the bars
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Specialized Borough CX 60 TPI, with a flat fast center section and side knobs rolls fast on paved or dirt roads