Tricross Sport Disc is the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from trails to commuting to touring, with rack/fender mounts and secondary brake levers. 9-speed Shimano components, Avid disc brakes, and alloy fork give a wider range of gears, better all-condition braking, smoother ride, and quicker handling.
- Adjustable, oversized alloy stem for strength and versatile positioning, pairs with Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with freeroad geometry is disc-compatible and features internal cable routing for low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- Lightweight alloy disc fork is ultra-durable, and the lowrider rack and fender mounts means you can keep the water off and the load well-balanced
- Tektro secondary brake levers provide easy-access and reliable stopping power with riding with hands on top of the bars
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Specialized Borough CX 120 TPI, with Armadilo protection reduces flats and rolls fast on paved or dirt roads
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road is the perfect combination of comfort and efficiency