Tricross Elite Disc is the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from trails to commuting to touring, with rack/fender mounts and secondary brake levers. Avid BB5 disc brakes for all-weather control, plus reliable 10-speed Shimano Tiagra components.
- 10-speed Shimano Tiagra STI shifters are smooth and precise, offering reliable performance and great value
- Adjustable, oversized alloy stem for strength and versatile positioning, pairs with Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with freeroad geometry is disc-compatible and features internal brake cable routing for low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- Lightweight alloy disc fork is ultra-durable, and the lowrider rack and fender mounts means you can keep the water off and the load well-balanced
- Tricross secondary brake levers provide easy-access and reliable stopping power with riding with hands on top of the bars
- Specialized Borough CX 120 TPI, with Armadilo protection reduces flats and rolls fast on paved or dirt roads
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road is the perfect combination of comfort and efficiency