Tricross Comp Disc is the perfect do-it-all bike for anything from cross racing to commuting to touring, with rack/fender mounts, and secondary brake levers. 10-speed SRAM Apex compact drivetrain and Avid BB7 disc brakes are renowned for performance and reliability.
- SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters with DoubleTap for simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Adjustable alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning, pairs with Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance
- Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with freeroad geometry is disc-compatible and features internal brake cable routing for low-maintenance performance in any conditions
- Lightweight alloy disc fork is ultra-durable, and the lowrider rack and fender mounts means you can keep the water off and the load well-balanced
- Tricross secondary brake levers provide easy-access and reliable stopping power with riding with hands on top of the bars
- Specialized Borough CX 120 TPI, with Armadilo protection reduces flats and rolls fast on paved or dirt roads
- New Specialized Pro Pavé FACT carbon seatpost balances stiffness and efficiency with the vibration-minimizing benefits of Zertz technology, paired with Body Geometry Riva Road saddle