Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Sport features Shimano 105 components plus DT Axis 2.0 wheels, keeping the performance and durability up and the cost down.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The monocoque FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Espoir Sport 23c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- FACT carbon Comp seatpost absorb road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with comfortable, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe Sport saddle with flat profile and Cr-Mo rails
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value