Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the all-new Tarmac Pro SL4 is made for racing, with its head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Pro model has even higher stiffness-to-weight than last year's industry-leading SL3 frame, with race-proven SRAM Red and Force components and Roval Fusée SLX 23 wheels for ultra light performance.
- Specialized SL4 FACT IS 10r carbon frame with uniquely shaped, tapered head tube and OSBB: now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Pro FACT Carbon crankset with oversided BB and removeable spider, has an unparalleled stiffness to wieght ratio for efficiency and power transfer
- Specialized Turbo Pro 127 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climps and fast decents
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon seatpost is super light and stiff, fitted with comfortable, ultra-light BG Toupe Expert saddle with Ti rails