Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the next generation of Tarmac—the SL4—was born to race, with head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Pro model has even higher stiffness-to-weight than last year's industry-leading SL3 frame, with race-proven Dura-Ace components and Roval Fusée SLX 23 wheels for ultra light performance.
- 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" steel headset with stainless steel cartridge bearings is low-maintenance, smooth, and durable, plus 8mm carbon cone and 20mm of carbon spacers
- Specialized SL4 FACT IS 10r carbon frame with uniquely shaped, tapered head tube and OSBB: now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Pro FACT Carbon crankset with oversided BB and removeable spider, has an unparalleled stiffness to wieght ratio for efficiency and power transfer
- Roval Fusee SLX is our best all-around alloy wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon seatpost absorbs road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with comfortable, high-performance Toupe Expert saddle with flat profile and Ti rails