Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, the next generation of Tarmac—the SL4—was born to race, with head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Expert model has even higher stiffness-to-weight than last year's industry-leading SL3 frame, and features new Ui2 electronic shifting for immediate, spot-on shifting, plus DT Axis 4.0 wheels.
- FSA SL-K Light carbon BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer
- 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset with sealed, stainless steel bearings ensures precision, low maintenance, and lighter weight, with 20mm of carbon spacers
- Specialized SL4 FACT IS 10r carbon frame with uniquely shaped, tapered head tube and OSBB: now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Turbo Elite 100 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climps and fast decents
- FACT carbon Comp seatpost absorb road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with comfortable, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe Sport saddle with flat profile and Cr-Mo rails