Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Expert boasts ultralight SL4 frame construction, plus Ultegra components, an FSA carbon crank, and DT Axis 4.0 wheels for race-ready performance.
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed shifters are lightweight and laser-accurate for high-performance use
- Specialized SL4 FACT IS 10r carbon frame with uniquely shaped, tapered head tube and OSBB: now even stiffer and lighter for pure, unbridled speed and power
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Turbo Elite 100 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climps and fast decents
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe Comp RBX saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts