Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Race features SRAM Rival components plus DT Axis 4.0 wheels, keeping the performance and durability up and the cost down.
- FACT carbon Comp seatpost absorb road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with comfortable, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe Sport saddle with flat profile and Cr-Mo rails
- SRAM Rival 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting with reach adjustment
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The monocoque FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- New Specialized Tarmac Expert alloy handlebar is stiff, tough, and light for serious performance
- Specialized Turbo Pro 127 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climps and fast decents