Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. This Tarmac features Shimano Sora components plus DT Axis 1.0 wheels, keeping the performance and durability up and the cost down.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The monocoque FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- DT Axis 1.0 wheelset is light, tough and fast-rolling, fitted with Espoir Sport road tires with double BlackBelt puncture protection for a reliable ride
- Espoir Sport 23c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost absorbs road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with supportive BG Riva Road saddle