Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Elite features Shimano 105 components plus DT Axis 3.0 wheels, keeping the performance and durability up and the cost down.
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost absorbs road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with ultra-light and stiff Body Geometry Toupe Sport saddle with Cr-Mo rails
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The monocoque FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone plus 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Turbo Elite 100 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climps and fast decents