Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The Comp features Shimano Ultegra components, FSA carbon crank, and our new DT-Axis 3.0 wheels for race-ready performance at a great value.
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed shifters are lightweight and laser-accurate for high-performance use
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost absorbs road vibrations and is stiff and efficient, paired with ultra-light and stiff Body Geometry Toupe Comp RBX saddle with Cr-Mo rails
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The monocoque FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with carbon-clip front cone, plus New Specialized Tarmac Comp alloy handlebar is stiff, tough, and light for serious performance
- Race-ready DT Axis 3.0 wheels are fast and light but still durable enough for high-mileage training