Trail riding is more aggressive than ever, so you need a helmet that gives you the confidence to take on downhill runs on a five-inch-travel trail bike. Say hello to the Tactic III. It has protection covered in spades, while ventilation is handled by our 4th Dimension Cooling System that takes some of the sting out of climbing. Keeping in this spirit, the Tactic III has been redesigned to be lighter than ever, all while keeping its pedigree of protection. This means that you get a tried-and-true trail helmet that gets you to the top of a climb and protects you on the way down.
- Versatile HairPort SL II fit system, with six height positions and a micro-adjustable dial, makes it easy to adjust the fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Extended rear coverage for added protection in technical, all mountain terrain.
- Full-size visor with easy on/off aFIX visor attachment.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.