The Stumpy FSR Comp 29 is built from an M5 hydroformed aluminum frame with 130mm of rear wheel travel, a custom Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, Fox Float CTD Evolution air-sprung fork, and a custom SRAM 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain.
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 29er geometry, 130mm of travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset with PF30 spindle for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- SRAM X9, Type2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts
- All-new 2.3" Purgatory Control with Adaptive Tread Technology has a fast-rolling tread pattern with awesome bite for loose conditions
- FOX Float CTD Evolution Series 29 fork with CTD damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer tube, 15mm thru-axle and 130mm of travel smooths technical terrain
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding.
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 drivetrain