The Stumpy HT Evo 29 features an M5 aluminum frame, 100mm Fox Float CTD Evolution fork and 1x10 SRAM drivetrain. It's aggressive Purgatory and Ground Control tires will also help meet the needs of charging riders who demnd no-compromise trail riding performance.
- M5 fully manipulated alloy HT frame with optimized 29er geometry features a PF30 BB, and PM 140 rear brake for a sleek, responsive and race-ready design
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 135mm rear hub spacing, and DT Swiss stainless spokes make a high-quality, lightweight wheel set.
- FOX Float CTD Evolution series fork has features open bath damping, 100mm of travel, tapered steerer tube, and 9mm dropouts
- The e.thirteen XCX 1x10 chainguide keeps chain retention in check over varying terrain
- New SRAM Type 2 X0 short cage 10-speed rear derailleur provides crisp and reliable gear changes
- All-new 2.3" S-Works Purgatory tires with Adaptive Tread Technology has a fast-rolling tread pattern with awesome bite for loose conditions
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Custom Magura MTS hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 drivetrain