With an 80mm-travel RockShox Reba RL 29 fork, 2x10 drivetrain and a carbon frame the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29 is a lightweight cross country machine with podium finishes in sight.
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC double crankset with PF30 spindle and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 135mm rear hub spacing, and DT Swiss stainless spokes make a high-quality, lightweight wheel set.
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 90mm travel, Solo Air spring, w/Lockout and rebound adjust, provides premium XC suspension performance
- S-Works Fast Trak 29 2.0", 2Bliss ready tire feature dual-compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- FACT IS 8m carbon HT frame with 29er geometry is engineered with a tapered head tube, hollow carbon dropouts, PF30 BB and PM 140 rear brake for a stiff, responsive and race-ready design
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Custom Magura MTS hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 drivetrain