650b bikes are all about fun and nimble handling, and the Stout XC 650b rear delivers on this in spades—no matter if you're just getting started or you're a seasoned trail rider. It's been built tough to meet the rigors of mountain biking head-on, while the nimble wheel size guarantees a good time. It features a durable, double-wall alloy rim construction that adds strength without stacking on the weight. And to ensure that you'll be able to stop once you get motoring, the Stout XC 650b rear is both disc- and rim-brake compatible. High value just met high performance.
- Disc-compatible hub can also be used with traditional rim brakes.
- Double-wall rim is strong and durable.
- Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition.
- Stainless spokes won't rust, easing long-term maintenance.
- 8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats.