The 200mm Status II downhill bike brings world championship FSR downhill technology to a more accessible price level. The Status II features a 135mm rear hub spacing, a custom Fox Van RC coil shock and a RockShox Boxxer RC dual crown fork.
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5", head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handled the most technical descents
- Custom-tuned FOX Van RC coil shock is designed for high-speed downhill terrain, and features easily adjustable rebound, compression and preload
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound, and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Specialized Butcher DH 26 x 2.3", soft dual compound front and rear tires offer great traction with Monster Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- Custom Truvativ Descendant crankset with alloy arms, GXP BB, 36T chainring is built for speed and chain retention
- Specialized four-bolt, direct mount, 40mm long stem keeps the handlebar low, fast, and aligned after a spill
- The 750mm-wide Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is super wide to control the toughest conditions
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Avid Elixir 5 R hydraulic disc brakes with HS-1 rotors and metallic pads for downhill stopping power.