The 200mm Status I park bike features FSR suspension, plus a custom X-Fusion Vector R shock and 180mm-travel X-Fusion Vengeance fork.
- P-Disc rim is 32mm-wide and lace to Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with 36 stainless spokes to a 20mm thru-axle in the front, robust to handle technical downhill terrain
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5" head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handled the most technical descents
- X-Fusion Vengeance coil-sprung fork with tapered alloy steerer tube, 170mm of travel, adjustable rebound control and 20mm thru-axle makes a plush fork that tracks through technical terrain
- Custom X-Fusion Vector R coil rear shock with adjustable rebound works with the bike's FSR design to keep the rear wheel planted for aggressive riding
- The 750mm-wide Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is super wide to control the toughest conditions
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" dual-compound front tire for premium traction on challenging terrain
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes with HS-1 rotor, tool-less reach adjust and metallic pads keeps speed in check.
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Alloy platform pedals with molded pins offer grip and reliability for riders pushing the boundaries