Combining the heart of the world's best road bikes with a flat-bar, urban-friendly form, Sirrus Pro redefines the notion of versatility. The lightweight E5 alloy frame and fork (both with Zertz) is super efficient and highly compliant, while the 2x10 FSA/SRAM Apex drivetrain means lighter weight and flawless shifting.
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride
- Super light E5 fully-manipulated alloy frame is built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, rack/fender mounts, and wide tire clearance
- Sporty yet comfortable BG Targa Comp fitness saddle with light, durable hollow Cr-Mo rails plus Specialized Pro full-carbon post for lightweight performance and comfort
- Adjustable 4-position oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm plus BG Targa gel grips with integrated bar ends to guarantee a great fit and powerful position and help alleviate hand discomfort
- FSA Omega compact alloy crankset with 50/34 configuration for lightweight, wide-range gearing