Free shipping on orders over $150.
We understand that fitness bikes can get a bad rap. Most of the time, they err on the side of value over performance, which leaves YOU feeling in between, and frankly, a little burned. But we're happy to say that our Sirrus is out to change that by providing the perfect blend of everyday efficiency with the performance you need to hit your fitness goals at speed. This Sirrus is super lightweight, with a carbon fiber construction and a svelte component spec. You’ll get a wide range of gears at the hands of the legendary Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur, plus all the comfort that follows our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Body Geometry components. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing. *While this frame platform was designed from the ground up for all riders, some of the models feature gender-specific touchpoints.
- The FACT 9r carbon fiber frame is engineered and designed with our Fitness Geometry, so you'll be able to ride more efficiently and comfortably, no matter the distance.And the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- The best part of the Sirrus? Future Shock. Essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this relationship are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that is improves smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of riding with their ergonomically designed, scientifically tested shapes.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Praxis, Threaded bearings|
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|CRANKSET||Praxis Zayante, BB30|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed|
|FORK||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Expert, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Integrated w/ frame|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|HANDLEBARS||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT HUB||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 12x100mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||6-bolt disc, sealed cartridge bearings, high-low flange, 12x142mm spacing, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 48mm valve|
|RIMS||700C disc, double-wall alloy|
|FRONT TIRE||Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|REAR TIRE||Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||TRP Flow Set Control, carbon lever, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||TRP Flow Set Control, carbon lever, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm|
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Sirrus - Geometry
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||554mm||573mm||580mm||603mm||628mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71°||71.5°||72°||72°|
|Seat Tube Length||416mm||452.8mm||483mm||533mm||563mm|
|Head Tube Length||143mm||169mm||186mm||223mm||246mm|
|Bike Standover Height||756mm||788mm||813mm||849mm||875mm|
|Fork Length, Full||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|