Combining the heart of the world's best road bikes with a flat-bar, urban-friendly form, Sirrus Limited redefines the notion of versatility. The super light FACT 8r carbon frame and fork (both with Zertz) is stiff, fast, and highly compliant, while the 2x10 FSA/SRAM Apex drivetrain means lighter weight and flawless shifting.
- FSA Omega compact alloy crankset with 50/34 configuration for lightweight, wide-range gearing
- Adjustable 4-position oversized forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- FACT IS constructed carbon Roubaix frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz inserts, and tapered head tube delivers the pure speed of a high-end road bike in a flat-bar package
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers, integrated bar ends for changing hand position included
- FACT carbon fork with Zertz inserts for a quick, responsive road feel and forgiving ride