Combining the heart of the world's best road bikes with a flat-bar, urban-friendly form, Sirrus Elite Disc redefines the notion of versatility. Hydraulic disc brakes add confident braking in any weather with any load, plus the lightweight carbon fork and 2x9 Shimano gearing means lighter, smoother, and greater efficiency over varied terrain.
- Super light E5 fully-manipulated alloy disc frame, plus alloy fork with Cr-Mo steerer, built for high speed, low-fuss, and great versatility, with tapered head tube, internal routing, low-mount disc dropout, and rack/fender mounts
- Flak Jacket protection and a grooved tread make the 28c Specialized Nimbus tires perfect for city or open road use
- Strong and light Sirrus alloy, double-wall, disc-specific rims
- Strong, reliable Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes for sure stopping and control in any weather with any load
- FSA compact 9-speed crank with 50/34 configuration means ample gearing and crisp shifting
- Body Geometry Targa gel grips lock on and help alleviate hand pain and tingling fingers