Roubaix-inspired Endurance Road geometry, FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, and shaped tube sets make the Secteur stable, smooth, and quick. Upgraded wheelset and 9-speed Shimano triple drivetrain add efficiency and reliability.
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum double-butted frame with smooth welds and endurance geomatry has S-shaped seatstays for vertical compliance and an confident efficent ride
- Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zerts provides predictable steering and smooth handling
- Espoir Sport 25c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road with Cr-Mo rails is a perfect combination of comfort and efficiency
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano 2300 STI shifters