Roubaix-inspired Endurance Road geometry, FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, and shaped tube sets make the Secteur Sport stable, smooth, and quick. Avid BB5 disc brakes and 9-speed Shimano Sora compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability.
- All New, A1 Premium Aluminum disc specific road frame with smooth welds, increased tire clearance, and endurance geomentry to ride fast comfortably, and confidently anywhere
- All-new FACT carbon disc specific fork with tapered steerer provides ampel tire clearance and the best balance of strength, stiffness, and compliance for a confident ride
- Espoir Sport 28c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road with Cr-Mo rails is a perfect combination of comfort and efficiency
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano Sora STI shifters