Perfect for a Gran Fondo, with Roubaix-inspired Endurance Road geometry, plus shaped seatstays and FACT carbon fork, the Secteur Expert Disc is fast and comfortable over the long haul. Strong, efficient Avid disc brakes and 10-speed Shimano 105 compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability.
- All New, A1 Premium Aluminum disc specific road frame with smooth welds, features OSBB, increased tire clearance, and endurance geomentry to ride fast comfortably, and confidently anywhere
- All-new FACT carbon disc specific fork with tapered steerer provides ampel tire clearance and the best balance of strength, stiffness, and compliance for a confident ride
- Durable Axis CXD wheelset designed for disc with wide rim for tire volume and contact, plus sealed cartridge bearing hub, fitted with fast-rolling Specialized Roubaix Pro tires for a supple ride
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- New Specialized Pro Pavé FACT carbon seatpost balances stiffness and efficiency with the vibration-minimizing benefits of Zertz technology