"I've always had a special appreciation for Campagnolo and an affinity for Italian design. Campy was on my bike when I set out to ride around Europe—the trip that inspired me to import Cinelli parts to the USA, and start the Specialized brand. With the new Super Record EPS Group, Campagnolo have applied the most advanced technology to their time-honored heritage. Pairing these intuitive, accurate and reliable parts with the World Championship winning S-Works Venge just seems natural. Only 99 will be available, because this one has my name on it." --Mike Sinyard, Founder and President
- UCI-legal, FACT IS 11r Aero Race Design, full-monocoque carbon frame with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque S-Works fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness, carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- The lightest electronic shifting group available today, Campy SR11 takes already-legendary performance to a new level.
- Light and stiff Campagnolo crankset with shifting that is second-to-none, pro-quality, lightweight bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- Zipp 404 carbon tubulars with new "Firecrest" shape are Pro Tour-proven for aerodynamics, speed, and light weight
- S-WORKS Turbo Tubular 290 TPI is hand made to give you tires that ride with out equal. Fast, light, and amazing performance
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback and wide range of vertical adjustability, pairs with lightweight BG Romin Pro saddle with carbon rails