The S-Works Venge's competition-crushing combo of Tarmac-inspired stiffness and light weight with Shiv-inspired aerodynamics makes this pure race machine truly more bike than aero. Throw in a FACT IS 11r carbon frame plus Pro Tour-proven Shimano Di2 electronic components, and this bike will elevate you to a whole new level.
- UCI-legal, FACT IS 11r Aero Race Design, full-monocoque carbon frame with one-piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque S-Works fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness, carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has incredible stiffness-to-weight for max power
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight Ceramic Speed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- S-Works Turbo 220 TPI tire offers a fast, light, and touhg tire. Extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction lets you climb easily, desend faster, and corner harder.
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback and wide range of vertical adjustability, pairs with lightweight BG Romin Pro saddle with carbon rails